At Markwell Peck, we pride ourselves on the impeccable, efficient service we provide when it comes to sandblasting and grit blasting. We are qualified experts and have the ability to completely transform your building. This week, the team here at Markwell Peck have come together to discuss everything you need to know about abrasive blasting, London.
What is a grit blasting service?
Grit blasting is another term for sandblasting and is a process which treats, cleans and protects surfaces and is used in a wide variety of industries. Common grit blasting materials often include:
· Steel grit
· Glass bead
· Aluminium oxide
· Walnut shell
· Ceramic grit
Of course, the type of material that is used greatly depends on the type of project and the extent of cleaning that needs to take place. If you use the wrong type of material, you run the risk of damaging the object.
When should sandblasting be used?
Due to harsh weathers and other man-made factors. A brasive blasting is more important today compared to other years and is considered a vital process in the maintenance of buildings, statues, monuments, etc. Here are some scenarios where grit blasting is relevant:
· Surface preparation Surface preparation often takes place before the painting, coating or bonding of an object.
· Removal of unwanted debris Grit blasting has the ability to remove rust, scale, sand or unwanted paint from a component.
· Cosmetic Purposes Sandblasting can be used to provide a matte finish on consumer products such as cars.
What are the benefits of our grit blasting service?
There are many reasons as to why you should use our commercial sandblasting London, such as:
· We are local and efficient, working hard to get the job done.
· We are experts. With over 15 years’ experience, your project is safe with us.
· The same medium can be used for a variety of different projects which makes us an economical and low-cost choice.
If you would like more information on the projects and services the team here at Markwell Peck carry out. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today on 01279 419 200.